Join Us For A Life Changing Event ... Renewal From The Roots!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Research for Outreach


I was fortunate enough thanks to God's mercy to have an announcement placed on the local Christian Radio Station.

It made me wonder... just how far did the announcement possibly travel?

That's when I found Radio-Locator.com.

I got this rough map of the station's "reach" geographically. I'm sure you can do the same for your press releases.

I think the "local" reach area is pretty sound. No pun intended.

I don't think it reaches all the blue lined areas except at night maybe. But I'm not travelling too much then.

I think this gives a pretty good estimate of our potential "parish" conceived in its broadest fashion, i.e. the center of our county.

By the way, here's where I draw my understanding of the parish, not the supposed model usually described as "people who owe me a hearing".